As we grow older, our hair has the natural tendency to lose its color and begin to show signs of gray. It is when there is an appearance of premature gray hair, there is cause for concern. While some illnesses may cause gray hair which there is little you can do to prevent, other factors such as a poor diet, and harmful vices that also accelerate the process can be reversed. If you are interested in keeping your natural color for as long as possible, try these natural white hair treatments tips:
Hair loss is often associated with old men, but the reality is that it can affect anyone. Hair loss or androgenic alopecia is cause by an individual’s sensitivity to the hormone Dehydrotestosterone otherwise known as DHT. Continue reading
India weddings are an occasion celebrated with family and relatives, all near and distant. It is a prevailing custom to invite everyone the couple or their family may know. The Indian wedding cards are usually traditionally designed with divine motifs and mantras. Families from the bride’s and the groom’s sides send out invites well in advance so that everyone is able to make it on the day of wedding.
The wedding rituals start days before the day of wedding and generally involve seeking divine blessings. The pre wedding rituals are organized separately at the bride’s and groom’s homes. Also, gifts are exchanged between the families. The families organize events of music and dance to mark celebration. The grandest day, however, is the wedding day when the groom and his family go to the bride’s house for marriage. The procession includes loud music and the groom’s family dances to the beats. Upon arrival at the bride’s house, the groom and his family are joyously received and treated with lot of respect.
The Indian weddings are typical in celebration and fervour. The grandeur is all about vibrant colours, pomp and show. In the beautiful environment of celebrations, the couple seeks blessings from the almighty and their family members for a successful married life. After the wedding rituals are over the couple comes back to the groom’s house where the new bride is welcomed with love. After a few rituals, the new bride becomes a member of the groom’s family.
Wedding is a lifetime affair and everyone has their own tastes and preferences. Whether you are looking forward to a true blue Indian wedding or a wedding that is sober and little toned down, you can pick up your wedding invitations from www.sevenpromises.com . They offer invites that are trendy as well as traditional.
As soon as we receive a wedding invitation card, the biggest question that pops up our mind is what to gift the couple for their wedding? Since weddings are an elaborate and fancy affair, finding a befitting gift is no child’s play.
The most problematic situations are where you are trying to find a gift that is both useful and appealing. What adds to the misery is that most of the guests tend to bring items of home furnishing and you don’t want to add to it. Following are some of the clues or ideas to find the right kind of wedding gift.
- Indian wedding cards come in several beautiful colours and designs. The card that you have received may be a typical red and golden invite or an invite in an exclusive colour. If latter is the case, you have a good fortune! The colour of the card will help you understand the colour couple would like. Anything that you buy for the couple could be in similar colours.
- Usually elder people bless the couple with cash presuming that the cash will be helpful in settling a household. That’s true! But if your friend or cousin is getting married, you would not want to show your I am the elderly type attitude. In such cases you could pick up something in precious metals like gold or silver, maybe a coin with the couple’s name engraved on it. They will love to have this auspicious gift whose value may increase with time (it usually does).
- If you wish to gift something that they would be using often, you got to pick the exact stuff and that is pretty much a difficult task. We have an idea to make it easier for you. Why not buy gift coupons for them? The gift coupons are easily available at multi brand retail chains and are readily redeemable. The couple can pick up anything they would want to buy for their home or for themselves. They will bless you throughout the shopping. Who does not like funded shopping, ehh?
- If you are a close friend to the couple, you can also speak to them about their tour plans post wedding. It is not at all a bad idea to contribute to their tour expenses. That one tour is however, the most memorable one in every couple’s together times.
The wedding gifts mean a lot to the couple as they symbolize the good wishes and blessings that have been showered on them by their friends and family for a new beginning in their lives. No matter whether you carry an expensive gift or not, it is your presence that matters the most to them.
Weddings and rings go so much together that there would hardly be any religion or community that does not call for exchange of rings as a part of a wedding ceremony.
Ring ceremonies are usually arranged for separately and with great enthusiasm. It is usually named as Sagai/ engagement or Roka wherein the bride and the groom exchange rings with friends and family joining them to celebrate the occasion.
Ring is a woman’s most favoured piece of jewellery but the significance of ring exchange extends much beyond that. A wedding ring is a symbol of the couple’s inward bond of eternal love illustrated with an unending circle. In ancient times, a ring was used as a seal of authority. When a ring was pressed into hot wax, it left an impression that was used as an official seal on documents. Similarly, when the couple wears a wedding ring, it signifies that they have submitted their marriage to God’s authority. The couple also recognizes that they have been brought together by God. When the couple exchanges wedding rings, they also exchange all their resources like emotions, wealth, talents and possessions etc with their spouse.
Diamond rings have come out to be the bride’s favourite over a pure gold ring. The jewellers offer a vast range of cuts and design to fit different budgets.
In communities where the ring exchange is arranged before the wedding, it symbolizes the commitment to get married to each other. The couple then starts planning for their wedding. One of the most important tasks is to invite friends and family to the wedding. It is then that a wedding invite is looked for. The Indian wedding cards being sold online over the internet are fast catching up the market as their demand has been growing manifold. The online shopping eases out the entire experience as it is both time saving and can be done at the comfort of our own house. Also people across locations can easily share their views on a wedding invitation that interests them. The online wedding cards at sevenpromises.com are eye catching beautiful and come in such vivid colours that you can actually find a wedding invite that would go along with your wedding theme.
Additionally, it is a good idea to shop for favour boxes and envelopes etc well in time so that the last minute rush is avoided. Placing an order in the last hour can be extremely taxing because of certain confusions at your own end. A timely order would ensure that the invitations reach your guests well in advance so that it is easy for them to plan a visit. The RSVP cards and other stationery items should also be bought along with the wedding invite so that their colour coordination is just what you wanted!
A themed and coordinated wedding always makes for beautiful memories to cherish. Plan your wedding and find the fantastic colours to brighten them right here on sevenpromises.com .
Shopping for your own wedding invite is a wonderful experience. With limitless dreams and hopes of happiness in hearts, it’s an experience of lifetime. A little effort at knowing what you are really wanted as a wedding invite goes a long way in finding just the right stuff. We tell you how!
1. Invest time in identifying your dream wedding: Envision your wedding day with eyes closed. What do you see? You want a black-tie affair or a less formal garden/ beach wedding, or something other than these? Will the event be during the day or in the evening? Are you planning it in your hometown or a destination wedding? So you are looking for subtle and understated ceremony or more bold and colourful? You can also look for theme base Shagun Envelopes and Gift Boxes for your guests.
2. Are you planning a colour palette at your wedding: Do you want to carry particular colours or set of colours in your invites or other stationery? The colour of bridesmaids’ dresses etc. may be coordinated with the season like in fall colours like orange, brown and green go well whereas in the spring bright green or pink looks really nice. In the summer, navy and pink look fabulous or in the winter silver and light blue colours look magical!
3. Themed wedding or a symbol that is significant: Are you planning your wedding in the mountains or at the beach? Are there any items of significance that you want to incorporate into your wedding and possibly your invites or accessories like first letters of your first names? This custom monogram can serve as a “logo” for theme of your wedding invitation, other stationery as well as the decor of the venue as you may like.
4. Understand the various invitation printing methods and choices in invitation stock: The quality of your invitation includes the paper finish i.e. glossy, matte etc. and weight of the paper. A fair idea of these attributes help in deciding over the wedding purchases.
5. Determine the number of invites you will be sending out: Work out the number of invites carefully keeping in minds the families and single friends you will be inviting. It is always advisable to order extra Indian wedding cards. The cost of ordering more than you think you’ll need as part of your initial order is far, far less than the cost of ordering a small number at a later date.
6. Know your budget: Explore everything you come across and then decide what you would buy depending on your budget. Knowing numerous things help in understanding the different possibilities. An informed decision is instrumental in making right purchases.
And most importantly, know the time your vendor would take to deliver the invites. A delay may complicate things for you as well as your guests. In the text of your invite, insist on seeing your guests at the wedding. A compelling invite has the capability to make your guests race to calendar for blocking the date. For beautiful wedding invitations, visit us for wedding cards online .
Weddings are a close synonym to fun and celebrations all over the world. It’s your wedding day and you are going to remember it forever. But don’t you want your guests to talk about it too? Of course you do!
Your guests must have attended so many weddings and they are almost the same in customs and rituals of a given place. The auspiciousness or credibility of those customs belongs to ages ago and they are better not questioned. Does the idea of adding little quirk to your wedding celebration excite you? Hold on to it and read on to find out the ideas we have for your super fun filled wedding celebration:
- Ask your guests to sign coasters for you: That is pretty innovative and creative, too! All you have to arrange for is light based coasters and permanent marker pens, maybe in different colours. You can ask all your guests to sign them for you with their messages. Some guests will leave blessings, some will give you tips for a happy marriage and some may even warn you about your spouse’s notorious habits. At Eva’s wedding, her husband’s best friend left her a message that said: Charlie snores like a pig. Hilarious yet personal, this coaster was obviously preserved by the couple on their side table in the bedroom.
- Include oldest people from your family: So your grand parents must be old and reluctant to making happening public appearances. Your wedding can be the perfect day for them to be themselves again. This wouldn’t come easy. You will have to plead them, beg them and what not but it is going to be worth it, totally! Imagine how cool they would look all decked up the way they did when they were in their 20s. Bring out the rock star in them and your guests would adore them. However, be sure that they are not uncomfortable. Ask them to narrate incidences from your childhood, their own wedding, maybe their own first date etc. They will love it and so would your guests!
- Hire an Impersonator: Does a celebrity make you go weak in knees? Imagine yourself being welcomed by them! That’s an expensive affair, you would say. Not pretty really, we say. We tell you how. You can hire your favorite celebrity’s impersonator who would entertain your guests and add life to your party. If you are planning to hire an event management company to do it for you, tell them you want an impersonator. You should, however, be clear about what exactly you want them to do for you as their charges depend on what they perform and for how long.
- Offer candies instead of favors: Seen those lovely wedding favor bags and boxes and envelopes at sevenpromises Buy them but fill them with candies instead! Your guests are going to love this twist in the tale. Alternatively, you can place candies at different places at the venue and ask them to grab as many as they can. They will love competing for candies and you will love watching them do it. Who doesn’t want to be a child again, even if it’s on a wedding day?
Follow these fun ideas and make your guests go praises over your wedding!
Credit: Indian Wedding Cards vendor
Planning a wedding in the family or are you, yourself are tying the knot soon?
Whatever the case may be, you have a lot of things to take care of. You will want your guests to remember your wedding for a long time to come, as well. That is why; we have a few tips on trendy wedding invitations for you. Usually the invitation cards are given least attention considering not having enough options to pick from. But the myth is here to be busted!
The wedding invitation industry is fast catching up with the demand for variety in colour, prints etc. The beauty of a traditional wedding card can never be subdued but we all like uniqueness when it comes to weddings.
Broadly, the invites can be categorised as below. The categorisation is helpful in understanding our own requirement which simplifies our entire process of finding the one invite!
- The designer wedding invitations: They are an emerging trend in wedding invitations. Classy in look and feel, their designs are a drift from the usual invites. Usually picked for lavish weddings, they come in a wide range. So, you can always consider picking these up from Hindu wedding cards store .
Wedding invitations in non traditional colours: If you are the kind of person who fancies wearing a cute pastel dress on your wedding, these cards are for you! A break from the traditional loud wedding colours like red, yellow and golden etc, these cards come in variety of beautiful colours like turquoise, aquamarine blue etc. Their traditional designs give an impressive ethnic rule. These lovely invites can be bought at Online Wedding cards place.
- The evergreen traditional wedding invitations: A traditional wedding card is evergreen. Everything about them appears auspicious and a bundle of blessings. The only thing that has changed about them is the way they can be picked! Why go to the crowded market or listen to the loud mouthed shopkeeper when you can pick one at www.sevenpromises.com ?
A lovely wedding invitation card is not only an invitation; rather it holds beautiful memories forever. Pick the one that suits your ceremony. Order now!!
Thanks to the technological advancements that the world is shrinking to a smaller place and the market area is expanding.
The ease of conducting business, purchasing items etc has just become so much easier. So are you aware that it can also be used to make arrangements for leisure time? Oh yes, you do book your airline tickets over the internet but have you tried booking tickets to a sports or cultural event over the internet?
Organizing an event brings along lot more items in the to-do list than it appears outright.
As an organizer, you ensure that the tickets to your event are easily available and the complementary passes etc. are well taken care of. The success of an event does not depend on its quality alone. Of the many not-so noticeable factors is the ease of availability of the tickets.
Are you friends with a nagger who ditches after the tickets to an event have been bought? More painful though when it was you who was funding the trip? Wipe off your tears friend, there is good news!
Do you know what is the value of a ticket that you have but you can’t use it? Zero? Right! But wrong, no more! Continue reading
The weekend is just there and who doesn’t love catching on their favourite sports and other events? I know you screamed a loud yes!
So how exactly do you manage your tickets? In fact, let me ask you how do keep track of what events are happening around your city? Through newspapers and other tiring sources? I feared just that.
The Japanese car maker Nissan started operation way back in 1933. Plenty of new cars have been rolled out from the company’s stables since that year. However, in India, operations did not begin that early. Only years after its venture in Japan, one fine day Nissan suddenly realized that the Indian car market too had a lot of potential. The car maker performed a thorough research on the Indian market, and finally, in 2004, the Nissan X-Trail set foot on the Indian roads. And almost a decade later it has taken over the Indian car market with the launch of its compact car, Nissan Micra. This has without any doubt emerged as the leader in the compact car segment in the Indian auto-mobile market.
As we all know, Myntra is one of the top & reputed online shopping store in India. It offers wide range of fashionable and trendy clothes, footwear and fashion accessories for men, women and kids for all occasions. It is offers more than 50000 products for sale from 700 local & international merchandises with great prices and discounts. It has tied up with Nike, Puma, Reebok, Lee, Fila, HRX, Roadster, Steve Madden, Biba, Anouk, Dressberyy, D Muse and other top fashion brands. Continue reading
Anything to save a dollar, a view that many people have adopted over the years and food is not an area where many can compromise upon. To most, the price that is listed for a product is the price one has to pay, and there are no if, ands, or buts about it. However, I am here to explain the role coupons play in a world where everyone could use an extra dollar in their pockets. Continue reading